Vs > Gerona, Costa Brava
Hato Mayor vs Gerona, Costa Brava Climate & Distance Between
Hato Mayor vs Sapporo, Japan
Hato Mayor vs Mazar-E-Sharif, Afghanistan
Hato Mayor vs Chuuk/ Truk, Micronesia
Hato Mayor vs El Dorado, Ks, Usa
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Thessaloniki, Greece
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Cape Zolotoj, Russia
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Salcedo, Dominican Republic
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Ioannina, Greece
Gothenburg, Ne vs Cook, South Australia
Sejmcan vs Dallas, Texas
Macenta vs Algiers
Kigali vs Kingfisher, Ok
- The distance between Hato Mayor, Dominican Republic and Gerona, Costa Brava, Spain is approximately 7,159 km or 4,449 mi.
- To reach Hato Mayor in this distance one would set out from Gerona, Costa Brava bearing 272.8° or W and follow the great circles arc to approach Hato Mayor bearing 231.7° or SW .
- Hato Mayor has a tropical monsoonal climate (Am) whereas Gerona, Costa Brava has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa).
- Hato Mayor is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Gerona, Costa Brava is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 11.6 °C (20.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 12.6 °C (22.7°F) less in Hato Mayor. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to truly oceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 836.1 mm (32.9 in) more which is equivalent to 836.1 l/m² (20.52 US gal/ft²) or 8,361,000 l/ha (893,846 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/8 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 21.8° higher in Hato Mayor than in Gerona, Costa Brava.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Hato Mayor relative to Gerona, Costa Brava. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Gerona, Costa Brava vs Hato Mayor
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -9 (0)
|| -7 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Hato Mayor vs Kunming, China
Hato Mayor vs Tokushima, Japan
Hato Mayor vs Victoria (marine), Bc, Canada
Hato Mayor vs Gerona, Costa Brava, Spain
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Catalao, Brazil
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Booneville, Ms, Usa
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Goycay, Azerbaijan
Gerona, Costa Brava vs Vigo/ Peinador, Spain
Njaksimvol’ vs Ishinomaki
Foz Do Iguacu vs Stuttgart
Eilat vs Floresta
West Palm Beach, Fl vs Ica
Hato Mayor vs Gerona, Costa Brava Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Hato Mayor
- Samana, Dominican Republic - 50.6 kms (31.4 miles) N
- Arroyo Barril, Dominican Republic - 54.3 kms (33.7 miles) NNW
- Sanchez, Dominican Republic - 62.1 kms (38.6 miles) NW
- Villa Riva, Dominican Republic - 82.8 kms (51.4 miles) NW
- Sabana De La Mar, Dominican Republic - 36.2 kms (22.5 miles) NNW
- Monte Plata, Dominican Republic - 58.2 kms (36.1 miles) W
- Yamasa, Dominican Republic - 81.1 kms (50.4 miles) W
- Bayaguana, Dominican Republic - 40.4 kms (25.1 miles) W
- San Cristobal, Dominican Republic - 81.8 kms (50.9 miles) WSW
- Las Americas, Dominican Republic - 56.3 kms (35 miles) SW
- Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic - 75.5 kms (46.9 miles) WSW
- S. P. Macoris, Dominican Republic - 39.3 kms (24.4 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Gerona/ Costa Brava
- Bordeaux, France - 428.1 kms (266 miles) NW
- Gourdon, France - 334.8 kms (208 miles) NNW
- Toulouse, France - 221.1 kms (137.4 miles) NNW
- Biarritz, France - 391.4 kms (243.2 miles) WNW
- San Sebastian/ Igueldo, Spain - 422.5 kms (262.5 miles) WNW
- Les Escaldes, Andorra - 121.7 kms (75.7 miles) WNW
- Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain - 424 kms (263.5 miles) W
- Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain - 313.9 kms (195.1 miles) W
- Barcelona, Spain - 89.8 kms (55.8 miles) SW
- Tortosa, Spain - 225.1 kms (139.9 miles) WSW
- Palma De Mallorca, Majorca, Spain - 261.4 kms (162.4 miles) S
- Valencia, Spain - 383.6 kms (238.3 miles) SW
- Ibiza, Spain - 357.1 kms (221.9 miles) SSW